You should also see my Gem-space reading list at https://g.mikf.pl/gemread.gmi
- an old-style website of an acquaitance of mine with an amazing
gif on the right. A few texts.
- a recent friend of mine writing about APL, maths, and Lisp, but
also x86 asm and C. She wrote a Lisp interpreter in Malbogle
- an OpenBSD person with how-tos
https://runbsd.info - a site
co-mantained by him. It has stories of BSD users.
- a Bash witch doing retrocomputing, hardware, games. Minecraft
server in Bash from scratch!
- a hacker in the infosec meaning as well, Alpine contributor,
from web to mobile hardware that she's working on PostmarketOS
- no writing there yet and Polish-language only site but neat to
read project descriptions; a young successful robotics and
electronics engineer, programmer
- a prominent figure in popularizing infosec and decentralization
awareness, as programmer a founder of https://www.sealcode.it/,
co-author in https://www.internet-czas-dzialac.pl/
podcast&blog. Personally considered a friend of mine that I
owe much help to.
- a computer artist and programmer with a recently started
programming (b)log although go there to see some visual art of
various techniques as well
- an ex-coworker of mine now publishing educational content on
machine learning and Python
- a German person doing some interesting scripts that recently
followed me on fedi
— Dee writes about Nix and programming, also active on fedi.
— a femboy vtuber (YouTube
channel) who does cute modern
C tutorials. Mainly active on fedi (@firstname.lastname@example.org,
not the one listed on his website).